origin, the sims 3

by 2sammiie52

Original Post

Accepted Solution

origin, the sims 3

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have just purchased the Sims 3 university on Origin, but it is not even coming on to origin, so I cant even download it. I understand that it takes some time to go on to origin but its been over 2 hours since I purchased it. I was wondering if you could help me as I have followed all the instructions to get it up and running and now its beginning to annoy me as I have never had this problem before. It isn't even saying there is a que for anything to be downloaded on origin, why is this? I have even updated origin to see if that would help but still nothing. I have my order number. any help would be very grateful. 

Message 2 of 6 (200 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: origin, the sims 3

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There was a recent update that only The Sims 3 shows up in your library. All expansion packs and stuff packs should be found under The Sims 3. Instructions to find it is :

Find The Sims 3

Hover over The Sims 3

Click on the title of the game that should be highlighted white

Then all the expansion packs and stuff packs should pop up!

You should be able to click on University and click download Standard smile

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (179 Views)

All Replies

origin, the sims 3

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have just purchased the Sims 3 university on Origin, but it is not even coming on to origin, so I cant even download it. I understand that it takes some time to go on to origin but its been over 2 hours since I purchased it. I was wondering if you could help me as I have followed all the instructions to get it up and running and now its beginning to annoy me as I have never had this problem before. It isn't even saying there is a que for anything to be downloaded on origin, why is this? I have even updated origin to see if that would help but still nothing. I have my order number. any help would be very grateful. please email me back on [edit: email address removed] 

Message 1 of 6 (196 Views)

origin

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I have just purchased the Sims 3 university on Origin, but it is not even coming on to origin, so I cant even download it. I understand that it takes some time to go on to origin but its been over 2 hours since I purchased it. I was wondering if you could help me as I have followed all the instructions to get it up and running and now its beginning to annoy me as I have never had this problem before. It isn't even saying there is a que for anything to be downloaded on origin, why is this? I have even updated origin to see if that would help but still nothing. I have my order number. any help would be very grateful. 

Message 3 of 6 (199 Views)

@2sammiie52

To see the Expansion and Stuff Packs for the game hover your mouse over the base game in your games library in Origin then click on the i in the little pop up window. You should now be taken to all the additional packs. UL should be available for your download.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 4 of 6 (194 Views)

@2sammiie52

Just merged your three threads into this one.

The Sims 3 Mac Forum - | - The Sims 4 Mac Forum -
- Clearing Origin cache - | - Mac specific TS4 issues -
AHQSigImage.png
Please do not PM me unless I ask you to, I won't reply
- I am not affiliated with EA in anyway -
Message 5 of 6 (189 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

There was a recent update that only The Sims 3 shows up in your library. All expansion packs and stuff packs should be found under The Sims 3. Instructions to find it is :

Find The Sims 3

Hover over The Sims 3

Click on the title of the game that should be highlighted white

Then all the expansion packs and stuff packs should pop up!

You should be able to click on University and click download Standard smile

Message 6 of 6 (180 Views)