:( my sims3 keeps crashing.

by alextaylamitchel

Original Post

:( my sims3 keeps crashing.

★★★ Newbie

i have a windows vista basic laptop.... Toshiba??? it should beable to play sims 3 and i correct? my game will load like normal il play for like 10mins and then it randomly crashes and says Sims3 Game Launcher isnt working finding a solotion or something. but it never does... Frown i spent so much money on the games and now it wont bloodyt work so angry Frown !!! ive tryed heaps of stuff but people with all there fancey computer words... dont even try i wont get it. answer me with step by step stuff. im not a computer whizz lol.

Message 1 of 5 (174 Views)

Re: :( my sims3 keeps crashing.

Hero

Could you post your Computer's DxDiag?

To gather a DxDiag on your computer, please follow the steps here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/HOW-TO-DxDiag-for-Sims-3-PC-Only/td-p/1049584/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (163 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a new Toshiba laptop windows 10 and this same exact thing keeps happening to me. SO frusterating!!! did you ever find a solution? I can't simply ignore this problem. I love playing the sims3 and would love to get an answer on how to fix this.

Message 3 of 5 (143 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@alextaylamitchel Windows Vista is dead. Microsoft will pull extended support April 11,2017. What service pack do you have? Is your Vista 32 bit or 64 bit? What version is your game?

Message 4 of 5 (131 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@brookepurdy Please don't create multiple posts about the same issue. It is hard to track the progress of your post if you have it in multiple places. OPlease check your other post.

Message 5 of 5 (130 Views)