my game is glitching

by morenanana

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my game is glitching

★ Novice

i have the sims 3 pets and there is a problem. my game is glitching and i can play it but its so difficult. first it loads forever and when i finally get in weird stuff start happening, for example- i start playing with a person selected and as soon as i move to play with my dog, the action that i had my person do stays untill i tell my dog to do something but my persons friend list will stay even though i am playing as my dog and that list will stay with all the other sims but instead of the picture of those sims there will be a picture of the dog the entire time. its very complicated and i didnt even take a screenshot because the game kicked me out before i had the chance. i hope you understood because i really need help. i dont  want to start over and delete the progress of this game because i have been playing it for a while and this is like my 4th generation and i really love my house and i dont think i will be able to do it again.

Message 1 of 4 (204 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my items were not saved

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@morenanana For the glitching issues, are you on PC or Mac and do you use Origin client? Also do you use any mods or custom content?

As for the items you purchased for Sim points, do these purchases show up in your Purchase history?

Thanks!

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (203 Views)

All Replies

my items were not saved

★ Novice

i have the sims 3 pets and there is an issue. i bought a bunch of stuff with the free 1000 simpoints i got and it only saved 4 of them but i still dont have my simpoints. its really bothering me because it isnt fair.

Message 2 of 4 (205 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Staff

@morenanana For the glitching issues, are you on PC or Mac and do you use Origin client? Also do you use any mods or custom content?

As for the items you purchased for Sim points, do these purchases show up in your Purchase history?

Thanks!

Message 3 of 4 (204 Views)

★ Novice

I use pc and origin and the items didn't show up in the purchase history. Thank you for replying

Message 4 of 4 (162 Views)