my computer was stolen with all my content.

by rezviper

Original Post

Accepted Solution

my computer was stolen with all my content.

★★★★★ Newbie

i registered it all on the sims 3 site. how do i recover it? i still have access to my account but the page has changed since i last saw it so i don't know how to recover my content anymore. please help because i can't afford to re-purchase all of it again....

Message 1 of 4 (310 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: my computer was stolen with all my content.

EA Staff

@rezviper I am sorry to hear about your computer Frown

Good news is you can get it all back! Content purchased from the Sims 3 store can be downloaded from your purchase history: http://store.thesims3.com/purchaseHistory.html Make sure to log in with the account you used when you purchased the content.

As for the base game and packs/expansions, you would need to download/install Origin client. Once installed log in to the client using the same account you would use on the Sims 3 site and the base game should show as available for download. Expansions/packs can be downloaded if you right click the base game tile and select 'View Game Details'.

Let us know if you have any questions!

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (306 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

@rezviper I am sorry to hear about your computer Frown

Good news is you can get it all back! Content purchased from the Sims 3 store can be downloaded from your purchase history: http://store.thesims3.com/purchaseHistory.html Make sure to log in with the account you used when you purchased the content.

As for the base game and packs/expansions, you would need to download/install Origin client. Once installed log in to the client using the same account you would use on the Sims 3 site and the base game should show as available for download. Expansions/packs can be downloaded if you right click the base game tile and select 'View Game Details'.

Let us know if you have any questions!

Message 2 of 4 (307 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

thank you so much! :D i've recovered all my purchased content and now have my game on my new craptastic computer lol i really appreciate your help!

Message 3 of 4 (273 Views)

EA Staff

Glad to be able to help! 

Don't hesitate to come back to us if you have any questions in the future Standard smile

Message 4 of 4 (256 Views)