mirror

by Tikaania

Original Post

mirror

★★★ Apprentice

l have a very strong expensive gaming computer, excellent graphic card, 16gb ram, etc...bought in 2016.  I play all the new games 2016-2017 without problem.  Have never had a problem on steam.  I have played sims 3 for years.  Ever since they decided that you can choose which game of sims 3 you can play on the launcher I have had problems.  First world expansion pack dissappeared - sometimes it is visible other times not, after weeks I decided to delete all of sims 3 and rather download with my cds.  Now after months of playing..I cannot use certain mirrors - even some of Sims 3 own mirrors that they put in the game.  What is weird is that those exact same mirror can be in 2 different rooms in the same house with the exact 2 wash basins..and one of them does not work.  The sim rans outside into the street with question marks...he cannot find the mirror.  Also since I started downloading my cds : 

Launcher script problem (an error has occurred line 627, char 4, error unable to get property length of undefined or null reference, code 0, http:// launcherapi.thesims3.com/launcher/home.html?launcherLocale=en_US&launcherCountry=NA&var=loggedOut

Message 1 of 1 (297 Views)