license limit for this product has been reached.

by thetikaani

Original Post

license limit for this product has been reached.

★ Novice

my laptop messed up and reset everything so i spent hours trying to reinstall all of my games but when i pressed play it said my license agreement was reached? How do i fix this?

Message 1 of 2 (87 Views)

Re: license limit for this product has been reached.

Community Manager (retired)

You'll need to contact a game advisor directly for help with this one by following these steps: 

1.  Click the link : https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask  and log in with your Origin name and password. 

2. Where it says: ’What Can We Help you With’, type in ‘Origin’ 

3. Click Find Solutions

4.  Select "Account Management" from the drop-down list and also select your platform from the list.

5.  Click: Find Solutions

6.  Scroll down a little and on the lower right hand side, Click "I Still need Help" 

The Window Will Open... 
You’ll now see the available contact options, depending on your geographical location and the time of day. Phone or Live Chat are the best options. 

They will be able to add to the licence limit in this case as you had hardware problems. 

Hope this helps.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for being part of Answer HQ Community!
Make sure that you are automatically notified by email when your question gets a reply by clicking the 'Subscriptions' box on the right hand side of the 'New Question' page.
Did a solution help you? Let everybody know by clicking on the "Accept as Solution" button.
If you wish to provide further information or answer a question, click on the "Reply" button.
If you are especially happy with someone's response, reward them by clicking on "XP".
Message 2 of 2 (84 Views)