Accepted Solution

just want to know if

★★ Novice

if the starter pack would let me play my game

Message 1 of 4 (122 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: just want to know if

Hero (Retired)

hiya i was just about to answer you in your other thread yes it will the starter pack has the sims 3 base game and late night expansion pack and a stuff pack just remeber the once you have them donwload and installed your game will play from the newest installed game you have for example if you have the sims 3 base game late night high end loft island paradise and into the future as into the future is the newset installed game it will play from that everything else will be combined

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (119 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

hiya i was just about to answer you in your other thread yes it will the starter pack has the sims 3 base game and late night expansion pack and a stuff pack just remeber the once you have them donwload and installed your game will play from the newest installed game you have for example if you have the sims 3 base game late night high end loft island paradise and into the future as into the future is the newset installed game it will play from that everything else will be combined

Message 2 of 4 (120 Views)

★★ Novice

ok thank

Message 3 of 4 (115 Views)

Hero (Retired)

welcomes Standard smile and if you run into any issues we're more than willing to try and help or find someone who can help

Message 4 of 4 (112 Views)