Re: installed sims 3 island paradise and it says lisence

by alicejaney

Original Post

★★★ Novice

right I maneged to call them and all it was is the dumb music for half an hour god look cant you get someone or somthing and stop sending me reasons ive done all you said and its a fricken waste of my money

Message 11 of 16 (129 Views)

Hero

We're users here at AnswerHQ. We can't look into your account, we can't reset user licences. Rum is just trying to help you.

Only a game advisor can help you with this since this as to do with your account.

We can't help you here. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 16 (123 Views)

★★★ Novice

ok is ther a way I can uninstalland get rid of all the downloads as sutch instead of ringing them and reinstalling my the sims 3 and download island paridise

Message 13 of 16 (118 Views)

Community Manager

Please switch your computer to the USA as crinrict explained and use the chat instead of the phone. That should work.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 14 of 16 (111 Views)

★★★ Novice

well if you read my comment before then you would know wouldent u du

Message 15 of 16 (104 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have now sorted it without ea so yeah if any one eles has this problem you can tell them this delete and uninstall all of the games and make a new origin account then re bye all of the games over a few weeks from each other and it works like a dream

Message 16 of 16 (95 Views)