i need help

by syncftw

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i need help

★★★ Newbie

i bought the game for a website called G2A and i got a code for it so i decided to register the code on GB sims and i done it and i dont know what to do now i dont know how to play the game  so please help me 

Message 1 of 2 (90 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i need help

Hero

What's GB Sims ? You should redeem the code at Origin but since I don't know that site I can't even tell you if those are legit codes.

Normal procedure would be to redeem codes on Origin and then download the game through the Origin client.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (90 Views)

All Replies

Re: i need help

Hero

What's GB Sims ? You should redeem the code at Origin but since I don't know that site I can't even tell you if those are legit codes.

Normal procedure would be to redeem codes on Origin and then download the game through the Origin client.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (91 Views)