Re: how to get my activating code from a sims 3 disc i bought.

by roberta591

Original Post

Accepted Solution

how to get my activating code from a sims 3 disc i bought.

★ Novice

I installed the game and origin wants me to type in activation code and I cant find it. I looked though out the whole disk case and the paper inside, and I cannot find the activation code.

Message 1 of 3 (377 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero (Retired)

@Mshontelc If you bought the base game there should be a small pamphlet with a 5 part code of 4 characters on the back. Expansion packs usually have a paper with the code. Where did you buy the game? Was the game sealed when you got it? If you bought it used be aware that the code that came with the game can not be reused if the code has been used before. If you didn't buy the game from EA you will have to resolve this issue with the vendor where you bought the game.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (413 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

@Mshontelc If you bought the base game there should be a small pamphlet with a 5 part code of 4 characters on the back. Expansion packs usually have a paper with the code. Where did you buy the game? Was the game sealed when you got it? If you bought it used be aware that the code that came with the game can not be reused if the code has been used before. If you didn't buy the game from EA you will have to resolve this issue with the vendor where you bought the game.

Message 2 of 3 (414 Views)

★ Novice
Thank you for your help! I figured it out.
Message 3 of 3 (359 Views)