Re: crashes

by BGH22

Original Post

crashes

★★★ Novice

sims 3 keeps crashing when i enter "edit town to "merge" my sims with a family so i can get a free house, then i add some community buildings and poof, crashes

Message 1 of 6 (184 Views)

★★★ Pro

Are you on Mac or PC? Do you have any CC or mods? What kind of video card do you have and is it updated?

Message 2 of 6 (182 Views)

★★★ Novice

pc, and i only have a couple things downloaded from the store, NOTHING from the exchange. 

Name- NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 

Driver Version- 9.18.13.3788

Bits/Pixel-  32

Message 3 of 6 (178 Views)

★★★ Pro

You can google this since I cant post a link in here  google _ Mod The Sims 3 System Requirements - they have a lot of video cards tested on what will play the sims game and cards that wont. It states your card can play the base game and World Adventures. Your card has maybe from ambitions to supernatural but any other EP after that has all no's.  What expantion packs do you have?

Message 4 of 6 (175 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@BGH22 wrote:

You can google this since I cant post a link in here  google _ Mod The Sims 3 System Requirements - they have a lot of video cards tested on what will play the sims game and cards that wont. It states your card can play the base game and World Adventures. Your card has maybe from ambitions to supernatural but any other EP after that has all no's.  What expantion packs do you have?

(@BGH, you can post external links just not ones to mods and stuff that isn't supported by EA)

Take a look here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_System_Requirements

Message 5 of 6 (172 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

@Andromache2013 wrote:

@BGH22 wrote:

(@BGH, you can post external links just not ones to mods and stuff that isn't supported by EA)

Take a look here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_System_Requirements

is trying

Thaks I was not sure if I could post Mod The sims cards that were tested. If my post to you gets messed up my cat is trying to type with me LOL

Did not know it was on wiki too! Oops

Message 6 of 6 (170 Views)