cant unpause origin download

by kenyababyface

Original Post

cant unpause origin download

★★★ Newbie

let me make myself clear! im trying to download my sims games and i cant unpause anything now theyre stuck and i feel that yall are ripping me off!!!!!!!!! so yall need to get it together because this is a wast of money ad time 

i need answers on how to fix this

Message 1 of 8 (6,074 Views)

Re: cant unpause origin download

Hero

So the download paused on it's own or did you pause it ?

What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 8 (6,042 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same problem. I left my Sims 3 game downloading last night through the morning because I knew that the digital download would take a while. This morning I was excited to play, but when I opened the Origin tab, it was paused at 88%, and there was a pop-up saying: An unexpected error occured: error 131086:0

So now I'm pretty much lost as on how to fix this but right now I'm trying to see if it has to do with the system requirements.

Operating system: Windows 6.0

Message 3 of 8 (6,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

that sucks sorry but my just wont unpause and it is becuz the com. went to sleep

@ChunkyPudding wrote:

I'm having the same problem. I left my Sims 3 game downloading last night through the morning because I knew that the digital download would take a while. This morning I was excited to play, but when I opened the Origin tab, it was paused at 88%, and there was a pop-up saying: An unexpected error occured: error 131086:0

So now I'm pretty much lost as on how to fix this but right now I'm trying to see if it has to do with the system requirements.

Operating system: Windows 6.0

Message 4 of 8 (5,422 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine says " Origin needs to download files and is waiting for permission, pls choose "Yes" when windows prompts you for permission" I was at 82%, close Origin, shutdown my pc and went to sleep. I wake up, turn on my pc, open Origin and continue my downloading game and says waiting for permission, there were no pop-ups saying Yes or No. NEED HELP!

Message 5 of 8 (4,879 Views)

★★★ Newbie

how do u unpause it? I told my bf not to turn my computer off but he did it he did hwile I was asleep Im so mad

Message 6 of 8 (2,885 Views)

@katie_2911xx  Normally, you'd open Origin, wait a minute for it to load fully (it can take a bit of time), click on the download manager in the lower left corner of your screen to expand it, and then click the pause icon next to your download.  It should restart within a few seconds.  Is this not working for you?  If not, please take a screenshot of what you see in Origin's download manager.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 7 of 8 (2,863 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I assume this has now been resolved but if not, restarting Origin fixed the issue for me.

Message 8 of 8 (2,651 Views)