can

by akent037

Original Post

Accepted Solution

can

★★★ Newbie

I bought and installed The Sims 3 many many years ago, and installed it on my MAC BEFORE you had to use Origin. Now i can a new PC and it will not let me install as it states that the code is already in use. When I log into Origin using my original EA Sims email and pw, it does not recognize that I have am already playing the sims on another comp (which makes total sense since I don't have Origin on my mac.) Is there any way I can get this working? I tried the chat help on the origin site and no one ever answers.

Message 1 of 2 (105 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: can

EA Staff

Hello @akent037,

I do apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Just to double check, did you redeem the product codes for the game on Sims 3 website before and if yes, do the games still show up there (check My Page and My Games on the left hand side)?

Also do you still have the product codes for the game/packs and did you try redeeming the codes in Origin if you do have them?

Thanks,

- Kristi

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (100 Views)

All Replies

Re: can

EA Staff

Hello @akent037,

I do apologize for any confusion this may have caused.

Just to double check, did you redeem the product codes for the game on Sims 3 website before and if yes, do the games still show up there (check My Page and My Games on the left hand side)?

Also do you still have the product codes for the game/packs and did you try redeeming the codes in Origin if you do have them?

Thanks,

- Kristi

Message 2 of 2 (101 Views)