can't apply for a jockey/horsewoman/horseman career?

by lunalevine

Original Post

can't apply for a jockey/horsewoman/horseman career?

★★★ Newbie

when i go to city hall it doesnt give me an option to apply to be a horsewoman or horseman or jockey or anything. it doesnt work in any of my towns. i'm 90% sure there is some sort of horse related career? is there anything i should be doing? please help!! 

Message 1 of 3 (2,797 Views)

Re: can't apply for a jockey/horsewoman/horseman career?

Hero (Retired)

you do have pets ? and the sim needs at least one skill level in horse riding to get the career and in this career the  sims earn promotions based on the amount of money earned through winning equestrian center competitions and selling horses oh and if you do have pets and the equestrian center isn't in your game then you'll need to place it yourself via edit town the lot size is either 50x5 or  60x60 i think more 60x60  then use the sims phone or click on city hall during business hours to regestier as self employed once you have the first level of the skill built up

Message 2 of 3 (2,779 Views)

Re: can't apply for a jockey/horsewoman/horseman career?

★ Novice
This is happening with me as well, I go to Cityhall and there isn't the option, my sim that I'm currently playing has mastered the Riding skill and my Horse is Level 3 in both Racing and Jumping!, so I don't see why it wouldn't be there.
Message 3 of 3 (1,167 Views)