Re: babysitter does not take care of the toddler

by samxxsmith

Original Post

babysitter does not take care of the toddler

★★★ Newbie

The babysitter does not take care of the toddler. It worked very well in the beginning but now she just clean and make dinner. I have deleted the two houses i downloaded from community (if custom content messes up the game) but that didnt fix the problem. Anyone with the same problem that know how to fix it? I have tried to repair the game to. The game works for some hours then a new bug appeares. I have earlier installed the game again (several times). Is there any easier solution so i do not have to do that every time?

Message 1 of 4 (609 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Most of them do not do their job. It helps if you click on the negative effect that show up in your Sims's mood box. It will make it baby sitter do it.

Message 2 of 4 (600 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

You could just cheat the child's needs.

Message 3 of 4 (599 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Welcome to TS3 lol. Babysitters never do their job in the game and it is really annoying. Honestly, the best way to work it through is by cheating: You use "testingcheatsenabled true" and whilst pressing shift you bring the need bar up. 

It is an annoying issue but hey!, without it, it wouldn't be The Sims 3. Happy Simming Wink

Message 4 of 4 (592 Views)