Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Acolyte
mrdramasim

Why wont it let me download stuff from the sims 3 store?

For the sims 3, it wont let me download anything I've reemed from the store. Anything I got from the store wont download once it reaches my launcher. It says "succesful" every time but it never actually shows up in my game. I tried downloading Riverview, and I followed all of the steps, but it never got to my game. This also happend with my Island Survival Pack. I had really hoped to get this free content, especially so I could start actually buying things from the store once I found out how to get it to work. Please help me. It used to let me download stuff until I updated my computer from Windows Vista to Windows 8 incase if that information helped. I don't know what to do, because I plan on pre-ordering Sims 3 into the future, but it probably wont let me download the quantum power pack either. Please help me.

crinrict
Topics: 176
XP: 4,409
Solutions: 4,084

Re: Why wont it let me download stuff from the sims 3 store?

Does it show in the download tab in your launcher ? Did you install it from there or are you using the ingame store ?

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.