Re: Why is my Sims 3 Launcher "Welcome" screen not working

by graceymanors

Original Post

Why is my Sims 3 Launcher "Welcome" screen not working

★ Novice

Since about Friday night and all day saturday i have been having an issue of not being able to access my Sims 3 game launch screen under "Welcome" keeps saying that either " The website is under maintenance" or " The website has a programming error". That doesnt make since because when i login to Sims 3 website online none of my friends have that problem. I am not sure what to do. Havent been able to receive any help so far I would really appreciate if anyone that has had this issue or knows how to fix it would help me.

Message 1 of 4 (673 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@verafraley27  If you computer is a pc did you try to reset IE. The game uses IE to communicate and I think the site was restarted. This would be my first guess.

Message 2 of 4 (624 Views)

★ Novice
I do use Windows 10 HP I finally got some help from EA support. So thank you for responding Standard smile it's finally back to working right.
Message 3 of 4 (617 Views)

★★★ Guide

Even though you may not personally use IE, the launcher does, and its not "edge" that comes with windows 10.

On your windows 10 computer type in the search box "internet Explorer" and click on it.Then clear the cache on that one.

Message 4 of 4 (607 Views)