Why do you sell Aurora Skies if no patch for Mac users?

by SkylarkCream

Original Post

Why do you sell Aurora Skies if no patch for Mac users?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just bought Aurora Skies and I cannot use it! Is it EA playing with our money?!

Message 1 of 5 (110 Views)

Re: Why do you sell Aurora Skies if no patch for Mac users?

Hero

Mac Patch will be coming soon. EA is having some problems with it and testing it some more.

You should be able to use it, once 1.50 is out for macs.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (106 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

As long as I do pay I am expecting to use my product right away. EA is billing me the very instant I choose to purchase something, so I believe this is an unfair trade.

Message 3 of 5 (98 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this same problem. This is totally unfair to sell games claiming they work for Mac... only to have to wait for patches MONTHS later to even be able to play... Don't release it for Mac (or PC) if the game has so many glitches and issues it's not playable. This is completely illogical... my fiance is right that EA is just out for our money and is a terrible company to work with, releasing games that won't even work... making you wait for patches that may or may not work a few months down the line. Total shame, since Sims is one of the only video games I play, I love it, invested so much money in it, and now I want nothing to do with it if EA keeps this up. Just tell us the game doesn't work for Mac so we don't waste our money! 

Message 4 of 5 (93 Views)

Hero

I don't work for EA nor do I want to defend their policies but with Store content, you can't really tell what OS the buyer has.

They should put a disclaimer that you can only download if you are patched to 1.50, I agree with that.

I hope you get your patch soon.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (88 Views)