Why can't I register my downloaded expansion packs on the sims community page?

by swtsoutherndrawl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Why can't I register my downloaded expansion packs on the sims community page?

★★★ Newbie

The Subject just about explains it all. I bought "University Life", "Late night", and "Katy Perry sweet treats" all today, and after a debacle of getting them downloaded(quick fix it ended up being), we were able to download them and thought id be on my way to playing the game! BUT, when I went to register them to receive the content they include before I start up the game..... GREEAAATTT another problem Frown. My Fiance works remote, and I want to sit with him at our computer center and talk to him while he's working, and entertain my self at the same time, but its become impossible to do so. PLEASE any help at all, I'l take it and try. I really just want to spend time with my Fiance, his hours are 3pm-12am, and I just want to spend some time with him and keep myself entertained. THANK YOU SO MUCH,

Kaitlyn.

Message 1 of 4 (235 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Why can't I register my downloaded expansion packs on the sims community page?

★ Pro

So if your Origin information is the same as the one in the Sims 3 store, then EA will automatically register the games for you. Log into your sims 3 account in the Sims 3 store, click on My Page, see if the expansion packs that you bought are on your My Games. If they're not there, then you'll need to contact EA's customer support so that then can see if there is any issue with your account.   https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Scroll down the page to the bottom, on the right side choose your country, then scroll back up and fill in the steps, you'll be given ways to contact them for help: a message, live chat or phone number (depending on what country you're in).

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

All Replies

Re: Why can't I register my downloaded expansion packs on the sims community page?

★ Pro

So if your Origin information is the same as the one in the Sims 3 store, then EA will automatically register the games for you. Log into your sims 3 account in the Sims 3 store, click on My Page, see if the expansion packs that you bought are on your My Games. If they're not there, then you'll need to contact EA's customer support so that then can see if there is any issue with your account.   https://help.ea.com/contact-us

Scroll down the page to the bottom, on the right side choose your country, then scroll back up and fill in the steps, you'll be given ways to contact them for help: a message, live chat or phone number (depending on what country you're in).

Message 2 of 4 (235 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Thanks so much!! I will absolutely give that a try!

I'll let you know how it goes!!! XOXO--Kaity
Message 3 of 4 (219 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Good luck with customer support... it's non-existent.
Message 4 of 4 (211 Views)