Why Can't I Login?

by MuzicMadness

Original Post

Why Can't I Login?

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm honestly so annoyed right now. I created and account for the Sims 3 community because I wanted to download Riverview. When I attempted to login (I made sure I put in my info correctly) I was taken to the registration page, which was weird since I already had an account. But whatever, I enter my information, again, check all the boxes, and tap the SIGN UP! button. It tells me to enter my EA account email to get started...ok. I do so and hit start registration. I then get taken to a page that says: "Welcome back! It looks like you already have an account tied with the email you entered. Please login or retrieve your password below" Well no sh*t. Once a-effing-gain I enter my information, correct just like before, and hit the continue button...and it takes me back to the same. F*cking. Page. So, for a second, I wonder if, this time, I entered the wrong password. So, AGAIN, I re-enter my information (doing so slowly and carefully and making sure the first letter is capital and my caps lock is not on) and tap continue, AGAIN (getting real tired of saying this word). And guess what? I GET TAKEN BACK TO THE REGISTRATION PAGE. What is going on? I've done this like several times and always get the same result. I actually got so pissed off that I cracked my laptop (thankfully it's a small crack and it still works, obviously) someone needs to fix this or help me or something.

Message 1 of 4 (208 Views)

Re: Why Can't I Login?

Hero (Retired)

@MuzicMadness  Do you have an Origin account? Can you log in to Origin? Your login for thesims3.com should be the same as the login for Origin.

Message 2 of 4 (187 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Yep, the information for my origin account is the exact same as the information for my sims 3 account. Which is why I'm so confused.

Message 3 of 4 (175 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@MuzicMadness  As Origin and thesims3.com are two different systems, it may take some time for the data to sync. You may have to contact EA customer service toresearch why it isn't working - EA customer service

Message 4 of 4 (169 Views)