When i start the launcher of the sims 3 PC, it tells that there's a new patch

by lecocudu51

Original Post

When i start the launcher of the sims 3 PC, it tells that there's a new patch

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Salut, j'ai un problème bizarre avec les sims 3 sur PC. 

Quand j'ouvre le lançeur, il me dit qu'il y'a une nouvelle mise à jour, donc je lui dis de me la faire, normal. Là, le lanceur se ferme d'un coup et y'a même pas de barre de téléchargement m'indiquant l'état de la mise à jour. Si je clique sur le lanceur, il me dit qu'une mise à jour est en cours, ça me rassure un peu! Mais 10 minutes après, si je réessaye de lancer le jeu, on me dit qu'il y'a une nouvelle mise à jour dispo, mais en fait c'est celle qu'on m'avait proposée juste avant! En gros je tourne en rond... 

Est ce quelqu'un saurait quoi faire? Merci de me répondre, salut!

Message 1 of 6 (215 Views)

Re: Bug Mise à Jour

★ Pro

Hi

Before updating your game, please read this on what to do before patching, it's very important that you read it.

After carefully reading the notes on what to do before patching, use the Super Patch to update your game.

Message 2 of 6 (205 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi,
Sorry but I have already done what you say, and it does not work
Message 3 of 6 (197 Views)

Hero

Hi

the AnswerHQ is English only at the moment.

Could you please repost your issue in English

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 6 (189 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Sure, i m gonna try!
When i start the launcher of the sims 3 PC, it tells that there's a new patch, i say i want to update it. At this moment, the launcher closes itself and there's no bar showing the download status. If i open the launcher, it tells me that it's doing an update, but 10 minutes later, if i start to start the game, i learn that there's a new patch, but actually this is the patch i have just tried to download!
Sorry for the bad english and thanks for trying to help me.
Message 5 of 6 (186 Views)

★ Pro

Did you try installing the regional patch (250 mb) or the super patch (1.3 gb)? 

If you tried the regional patch, try the super patch.

Message 6 of 6 (174 Views)