Want to Delete old Accounts from Sims3.com site.

by Keshia125

Original Post

Want to Delete old Accounts from Sims3.com site.

★★★ Novice

I've been trying to Get my old accounts Deleted but I don't Remember my old email addresses I've talked to a Adviser from EA About it but they say they don't do anything for The Sims3.com site which I know I need my old accounts deleted if I want to be able to install A Couple of worlds from disc. Can someone help me out?

Message 1 of 4 (234 Views)

Re: Want to Delete old Accounts from Sims3.com site.

Hero

If you delete your account, you will loose everything that's on it.

Why do you need to delete your account to install worlds from disc ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (218 Views)

★★★ Novice

I mean a couple of Old accounts I don't use anymore and when I try to install them they say the code has already been used which means that it's because the worlds that I want to download are on a different account that I had if I could delete these accounts I can finally install these worlds. I know what your going to say then go to these accounts and delete well the problem is I don't remember the emails I used the accounts are so old and I can't emails I used.

Message 3 of 4 (212 Views)

Hero

If custom support is not able to help you with that, then no one is.

We're just users here and we can't help with account issues.

Contact support again, maybe you get someone else that can actually help you

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (204 Views)