WONT LET ME PLAY MY SIMS 3

by emilygrace260220

Original Post

WONT LET ME PLAY MY SIMS 3

★★★ Newbie

I downloaded my sims 3 disks which included the original , pets and the supernatural onto my laptop, however after installing my games ORIGIN is not giving the option to open it, when I click on the sims 3 icon to play it takes me to origin trying make me re buy it , please help its urgent sally and sasha are not going to live another day with out me and I gotta know the gosp of why miss frayfray is preggos like she is so young and had such a bright future

2k15 adios *es thanks

Message 1 of 3 (513 Views)

Re: WONT LET ME PLAY MY SIMS 3

★★★★ Novice

We're the discs pre-owned? Did you follow all the steps?

If so then the game should pop up in your library. If you click on the game it should bring you to the page but has no price or anything and underneath should be all the expansion packs (ones highlighted are ones you own) Also when you hover over the game a little thing pops up saying when you last played, the title, how long you've played for and underneath should say "Play" or "Download/Install" If thats still not working then you should contact support for a problem with the code or no games showing up.

Message 2 of 3 (485 Views)

Re: WONT LET ME PLAY MY SIMS 3

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble with playing the Sims 3 too. I re-downloaded it and all of my expansions packs i own. I clicked play and it said I was still downloading something which I am sure i'm not. The Sims 3 icon popped up on the side of my computer and was loading but didn't pull up the sims screen. It said "unknown error has occurred." If there is something you could do to fix it that would be great. My computer is a Mac.

Message 3 of 3 (461 Views)