Uploads to Exchange not showing up

by Maeluvsjon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Uploads to Exchange not showing up

★★★ Novice

I'm having issues with the Sims 3 exchange. I upload and nothing shows up on the exchange but is in my studio. I see several of my friends items show up but not mine. What is the reason for this?

Message 1 of 18 (810 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Site Down?

EA app Team

Hi @rparrabadillo @MyMissy,

As you have already noticed (that was fast!), the Exchange should be working again. Standard smile

If you uploaded anything and it's still not appearing, please, upload it again.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience!

-Mai

View in thread

Message 15 of 18 (944 Views)

All Replies

Re: Uploads to Exchange not showing up

★★★★★ Novice

I am experiencing the same problem. I have also noticed that no new lots are appearing after August 5th. What is happening at the website that no new items are appearing in the exchange? Seems to me this is a problem on their side. Are they even looking into the problem?

Message 2 of 18 (786 Views)

★★★ Novice

they are working on it. i submitted to them the problem and they are aware of this and trying to fix this. i told them that this has been happening since august 5 so hopefully it will be up and back to running properly very soon. all we can do now is wait...uhg

Message 3 of 18 (781 Views)

★★★ Novice

Im glad you said they are working on it because I have been searching for 3 days trying to see what is going on lol. I never got a call back or a chat line answered. Thank you

Message 4 of 18 (760 Views)

★★★ Novice

It gets annoying. I mean I thought maybe I was banned from uploading then I see other people uploading just fine. Thankfully they are working on it. Let me know when you upload again and it shows up Standard smile

Message 5 of 18 (759 Views)

★★★ Novice

i checked again today and still nothing. things show up in my page but not the exchange itself. its getting frustrating but all we can do is wait. as soon as i am able to upload again and they show up to the exchange i will definitely let you know. and could you do the same? thanks

Message 6 of 18 (752 Views)

★★★ Novice

I checked this morning too and it wasn't up and running all old stuff. Before it wasn't showing up for todays items now its not showing up for this weeks items. It is frustrating I have a lot of sims to upload LOL. I will let you know once I am able too.

Message 7 of 18 (731 Views)

★★★ Novice

just checked again a few minutes ago and still the same ole same ole. nothing has changed...i have lots of patterns to upload but it doesn't look like ill be uploading anything soon

Message 8 of 18 (727 Views)

Re: Site Down?

★★★★ Novice

My site is still down I can get into my page and i can download but the page hasnt changed for over a week

Message 9 of 18 (727 Views)

sims 3 exchange still not working

★★★ Novice

come on ea.....whats taking so long on fixing the sims 3 exchange? still no activity since August 5th, 2017. that has been 10 days ago. when is it going to get fixed

Message 10 of 18 (711 Views)