Re: Update Issues! Install Issues!!!! Tons of Issues!!!!!!!!

by crinrict

Original Post

Update Issues! Install Issues!!!! Tons of Issues!!!!!!!!

★★★ Newbie

I had to repurchase world adventures on origin becuase my game was not showing up. After purchasing the game I purchased Island paradise. I have purchased total The Pets, World adventures, Island Paradise, Sims 3 and World adventures through origin. I have more games but as hard copies. None of the games will work now since I downloaded from Origin. The games will not play that I purchased. I keep get pop ups about updating the game and almost every time I do to update stops at 99% Ifit does reach 100% it still says the game need to be updated. I can't install Island Paradise for ths reason and World adventures just wont work. The other exansion packs I had seem to be completely gone. I have uninstalled and reinstalled without any change in results. This has cost me alot of money.  I feel like I should have purchased the hard copies.Please! Please help me with this huge issue!

-K Douglas

Message 1 of 2 (81 Views)

Re: Update Issues! Install Issues!!!! Tons of Issues!!!!!!!!

Hero

What is your base game version right now ?

Open the launcher and check the number in the lower left corner.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (78 Views)