Unofficical installed content problem-sims 3 supernatural

by finnishmiss18

Original Post

Unofficical installed content problem-sims 3 supernatural

★★★ Newbie

Okay, I installed the sims 3 supernatural today, and everything went fine. Then I tried to play the game, and a message popped up and said "It looks like you have installed an unofficial game modification that does not match your current version of the sims 3. we recomment that you either unitstall these game mods or get updated versions f them-otherwise you may experience crashes or significant bugs. Do you want to quit?" And everytime I've pressed No and gone on and played, it just ends and tells me theres a bug and if i should de bug it, i say yes, and nothing happens. Just quits. I really need help with this, i've deleted all of my custom content, and even tried to delete the caches and everything in them--nothing, has freaking worked. I really dont want to uninstsall and reinstall becausei have a lot of expansion packs and its going to be a pain to find the discs (that are probably scratched.) Please help me! I really want to play!

Message 1 of 2 (586 Views)

Re: Unofficical installed content problem-sims 3 supernatural

Hero

This message usually pops up if you have a core mod installed

Here's some more info on the matter: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2011/04/error-unofficial-game-modification.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (581 Views)