University Life Issues.. Please help

by VeeBoston

Original Post

Accepted Solution

University Life Issues.. Please help

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I haven't been able to play this game at all. I tried a few times and every time I haven't gotten my class schedule.. Then when I try to drop out it don't let me.  I reset my sim. I cleared my cache.. Restarted.. All of the above..

Would love some input on this situation It's a waste of money to buy if I can't even play it.

Thanks, Val

Message 1 of 9 (206 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: University Life Issues.. Please help

Hero

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 9 (188 Views)

All Replies

Re: University Life Issues.. Pls help

★★★ Novice

If you go to were in a normal life would be your job details(time, days of the week and etc.) You will find your university classes details then you can open your class schedule. I hope it helps!

Message 2 of 9 (202 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLEASE HELP

Message 3 of 9 (199 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@ jujuann18  No, I know where it's suppose to be its just not in there. 

Message 4 of 9 (195 Views)

Hero

Are you using any mods in your game ?

Try the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (189 Views)

★ Novice

@ crinrict ... yeah, i've removed all the mods/store fixes too. Nothing seems to work.

Message 6 of 9 (184 Views)

Hero

Did you try a new game after removing the mods ? This issue is mods related as far as I remember.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (180 Views)

★ Novice

Just did again.. removed the mods folder itself completely and restarted my laptop. Started new game and it works! Thanks for your help Standard smile

Message 8 of 9 (177 Views)

★★★ Novice

sorry I could´t help, but I´m glad it works!!

Message 9 of 9 (169 Views)