Uninstalled Sims 3 and now it won't reinstall HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by maeghan2606

Original Post

Re: Uninstalled Sims 3 and now it won't reinstall HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hero

This thread is getting a mix of too many issues.

Could you make your own thread describing your issue in as much detail as possible so you can be helped better.

Here's some guidelines: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/READ-FIRST-Help-us-Helpers-to-Help-you/td-p/255562/jump-to/first...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 24 (719 Views)

★★★ Newbie

maeghan2606

I had the same problem and spent soo much time looking for those "extra" files to uninstall them... then someone told me about Revo Uninstaller.

Its a free download and fixed my problem within 10 minutesStandard smile

hope this helps you tooStandard smile

Message 22 of 24 (712 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Confusedmileyhappy:Have u fixed yours yet mine is doing the same thing if u have fixed yours please tell me soon!

Message 23 of 24 (488 Views)

Hero

@haleybug1995 Could you please make your own thread, describing your issue in as much details as possible ?

Here's some guidelines: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/READ-FIRST-Help-us-Helpers-to-Help-you/td-p/255562/

I'm closing this thread now since it gets necormanced on a regular basis and it's almost impossible to help the people in it

Just make your own threads.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 24 (486 Views)