Uncredited Sim Points

by detmacgab

Original Post

Uncredited Sim Points

★★ Novice
I watch more than 30 videos yesterday morning and no sim points was credited to me until now. It's already afternoon the next day. More than 24 hrs have passed. Will i still get my sim points?
Message 1 of 9 (970 Views)

Re: Uncredited Sim Points

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

A lot of people, including me, are having the same problem.  This issue is being raised on the Sims 3 forum as well.  This is the newest problem with the Sims 3 store site.  

ETA - Not long after I posted, the problem has been fixed.  The simpoints are now showing up for me.  Thanks to whoever is maintaining the store site. 

ETA - June 20, 2017 - Ads are broken again.  I have not had any points credited for many days now.

Message 2 of 9 (931 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's working for me now too!

However, I know I watched a good 30 or so ads 2 days ago and have only been credited roughly 15 points for them, however, I'm happy the ads are working again Frown

Message 3 of 9 (898 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I'm having this issue as well~ however delayed, my points for the past couple of nights have shown up, though I'm still missing a ton from Friday and Saturday that never paid out. I'm not optimistic that I'll ever see them, but at least the ads are kinda-sorta working now.

Message 4 of 9 (891 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I had a long string of ads on Thursday/Friday, complete with the "Thanks for Watching" window, but to date I've only seen 10 points come through.

Message 5 of 9 (871 Views)

sims 3 bonus simpoints

★★★ Apprentice

Certain ads were not paying bonus simpoints (Cadillac for example) and now they are now paying out points at all! I have waited several days for the points to show up and still nothing when they used to show up immediately.

Message 6 of 9 (864 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah i am also having that same problem too.  Well yesterday I watched a few to get points and still haven't gotten them? For some reason its stuck at 11 simspoints. Even though i live in the United States and its not working. i just hope this is just a bug and not a huge problem for the Sims 3 website. So i tried again today around 4ish PM and just watched 1 video and still no simspoints. 

Message 7 of 9 (859 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue as everyone else. I hope to see this resolved soon as collecting simpoints through watching ads can be quite time consuming, and not seeing the simpoints show up on my account makes me feel like I've been ripped off Angry I won't be watching any more of these "complimentary simpoints"-ads until this issue has been addressed and fixed Zipped lips

Message 8 of 9 (765 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well into June and the whole thing is a wash again. I'm lucky if one ad pays out after being watched to completion.

3 days ago I kept track: I watched 25 ads through to the "thanks for watching" dialog that used to mean it was a working ad that I could expect to pay out, often immediately, but usually within the 24 hours. In the 3 days since I have been awarded a total of 5 points, as opposed to the 125 SP that I had earned from watched ads. It's like it was fixed for a few days and now it's broken again. *sigh*

Message 9 of 9 (668 Views)