Unable to "Go Steady"

by tbunzz

Original Post

Unable to "Go Steady"

★★ Newbie

I have been unable to "Go Steady" on my Sims 3 game. I have tried "Being Just Friends" with my sims and still nothing.... Also, I have tried restarting the game... HELP!!!

Message 1 of 4 (503 Views)

Re: Unable to "Go Steady"

Hero

Was either in a relationship before ?

Make sure to use only interactions from the romantic menu without switching to something else to see if it shows up then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (493 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@tbunzzHi there! Sims need to have their partner sim view your sim as "extremely irresistible" before they can propose going steady. In order to do this you can only do romantic interactions in a row, and unique ones, or the partner sim will get bored. Usually it takes about six different romantic interactions to reach extremely irresistible. Once you get that to happens, your sims can propose going steady, woohoo, propose, etc.

Also, there are times when sims will be stuck thinking your sim is just okay, so to fix this and get to the extremely irresistible stage you must restart your game. This seems to happen often.

It has been 6 years so this probably isn't relevant to you anymore, but if someone else finds this I know what you need to do because I had the same problem.

Message 3 of 4 (282 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

This thread has gotten a bit older now, so it's been locked to prevent any necro-posting.

If you're still having trouble with this topic, please feel free to create a new thread so we can take a look Standard smile 

solaire.png

Message 4 of 4 (252 Views)