Trouble with the sims start up and login in to my sim 3 account

by snowball_37

Original Post

Trouble with the sims start up and login in to my sim 3 account

★ Novice

I've been having trouble loging on to my sims 3 account on the sims 3 game launcher. Every time i try to log in, it always says to try again. When I click on forgot my password, it would take me to the welcome tab and with the "you have typed in the wrong website" kind of page. I basically have to say that i want to start a new account to get to where i want to be. i try typying my info in there, works just fine. type in same info in the game, again just fine. i can get onto my account and buy stuff via in the actuall game or on the website. but not when im on the game launcher and i reasently just bought a new sims 3 pack that i kinda need to log onto the game launcer to download...ive tried regestering it via website but i need a 5 digit code and this game only came with a 4 digit code....what do i do?

Message 1 of 2 (82 Views)

Re: Trouble with the sims start up and login in to my sim 3 account

Hero

Try clearing your IE Browser cache. There's also a file in documents\electronicarts\thesims3\downloads that has your email address as file name. Delete that. ---------------------------------

There are two different kinds of codes:

16 digit ones are for limited edition Store content. Those are sent out by email or can be found on the colored leaflet in your DVD box. They are redeeemed here: https://store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html and then you'll find the item in your thesims3.com purchase history to download to your game: https://store.thesims3.com/purchaseHistory.html

20 digit ones: Those are the product or serial codes which you need to install the game and they can be found on your Origin client or on the white leaflet in your DVD Box

Right click on the game and choose Show game details. The code should be there

GameDetails.png

If it's not there, log out and back in and/or restart Origin

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (75 Views)