Re: Trouble with registering Sims 3 disk expansion packs on Origin

by crinrict

Original Post

Trouble with registering Sims 3 disk expansion packs on Origin

★★★ Newbie

Hey guys!

A couple days ago I bought and downloaded Sims 3 Showtime from Origin. I read that I needed to uninstall my previous disk EPs and register them with with origin so I can play them correctly.

Well, whenever I try registering them, it says the codes are invalid... A couple codes worked but the other 4 or so did not. They are all legally bought and are not registered on anyone else's computers.

Please can someone explain this to me. I would like to be able to play them with my new EP.

Also, just to kill two birds with one stone, I have another question.

On the Sims launcher, it no longer has the icons of all the games I have down at the bottom. It doesn't even have a place for them.
And it only gives me Sunset valley to choose from, and it crashes right after I choose it.

I have deleted all my custom content and everything that could be interfering. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and still, nothing.

Thank you for the help!!

-Tara

Message 1 of 2 (132 Views)

Re: Trouble with registering Sims 3 disk expansion packs on Origin

Hero

When you register them on thesims3.com, they are also registered at Origin. Do you maybe have two accounts now ?

And you don't have to uninstall the disc version. Origin download and disc mix just fine.

What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (125 Views)