Tips and Tricks for Sims 3 Supernatural?

by knewt93

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Tips and Tricks for Sims 3 Supernatural?

★★★ Apprentice

Does anyone have any good tips? I just got it!

Message 1 of 11 (1,015 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Tips and Tricks for Sims 3 Supernatural?

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

beware the zommmmbiessss GRAAAAAINSSS , actually   if you do do gardeing in your game on the night of a full moon the zombies may spawn on your lot so fence your garden in and place a gate lock it , or go to the options and set the moon phase to anything except full moon that way you'll stop zombies spawning in the game

this is more of guide to each of the super's and what they can do http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/supernatural/

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (1,178 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

beware the zommmmbiessss GRAAAAAINSSS , actually   if you do do gardeing in your game on the night of a full moon the zombies may spawn on your lot so fence your garden in and place a gate lock it , or go to the options and set the moon phase to anything except full moon that way you'll stop zombies spawning in the game

this is more of guide to each of the super's and what they can do http://www.carls-sims-3-guide.com/supernatural/

Message 2 of 11 (1,179 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Eeek! My sims a level 9 gardener and just got a house with big gardens,

Thanks for the tip!

Which would you recommend more University Life or Island Paradise? I can't decide which I want more

Message 3 of 11 (1,008 Views)

Hero (Retired)

they are both good in regards to content and game play not to put you off island paradise the world does have lagging/routeing issues (search the forum here )BUT you can use the content that comes with the island paradise on your home lot  in whatever world you normally play in the fire pit, boats ,the pool bars etc in island paradise it's self you can live there and do normal sim things or start off if you want to own and buld up a resort or just stay at one for a few days(get the free resort hobarts if you want to see what owning and building a resort is all about don't like it sell it ) go scuba diving find and become friends with a mersim eventually if the friendship is high enough you can mermadic kelp form them eat and become a mersim

uni your sim can earn degrees if you want to send them to uni (you don't have too ) new plants , the chance to get a plantsim,become a plantsim or plant a forbidden fruit harvest it for to get  a plantsim baby , bowlong ,ping-pong most of the machines for example the research station  you can buy in buy mode and use on the home to research again you don't have to travel to the uni world if you don't want to

uni is a sub hood much like world adventures, a mascot will turn up at your lot you clcik on the bucket take apptutude test then enroll in uni for one term or two roughley one to two sim weeks again you don't have to go to uni if you dont want to but if you do before you enroll to go to uni save your game then save as new name in case something goes wrong or your sim goes invisable you'll still have your previous save to go back too and lost much in playing time

Message 4 of 11 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I really am excited about island paradise, that sucks about the world being laggy I thought it looked awesome, I wonder if they are working to patch that? I probably will go with University first because I've seen you get better pay increases and it just looks fun hahaha.

Do you know if they plan on releasing any more EP's ?

Message 5 of 11 (1,001 Views)

Hero

No, EA is working on Sims 4 and there's no more EPs or SPs.

They're still making Store content though.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 11 (993 Views)

Hero (Retired)

what crin said Standard smile   uni is a ton of fun ohh just thought of something too in uni there is a bowling alley BUT you can build a bowling alley in your home world or comic shop or coffee bar worlds OR go to edit town once in edit town click  on the uni world to go to edit that town find the bowling alley make a copy of it by saving to the libiary then in back to game then from the community lot bin you can place the bowling alley in your home world the lot size is 40X40

Message 7 of 11 (989 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Awesome! The zombies in SN are kind of a pain lol!

Do you recommend any sim fan pages?

Message 8 of 11 (981 Views)

Hero (Retired)

the zombies are grrrrsome at times but in most of my games i have the moon set to quarter phase except the one where i want the moon to cycle through

i don't know about fansite pages as i don't follow any except one which keeps me informed of updates and store content updates

Message 9 of 11 (978 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Why quarter phase specifically? Now that I have my gates and fences there pretty kept away, but I'm trying to get high enough skill to make the potion that gets rid of them.

Message 10 of 11 (963 Views)