The sims 3 starter pack, no purchase history!!

by DarkD3vi1

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The sims 3 starter pack, no purchase history!!

★★ Novice

Good Morning,

I redeemed a code for The Sims 3 Starter pack from humble bundle in the sims 3 website and i got no purchase history about it to download the game!

What can i do?

Thanks.

Message 24 of 168 (1,501 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The sims 3 starter pack, no purchase history!!

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Did you read this?

@eaursula wrote:

I have only a 16-digits code in my Origin client! Nothing works now!

We’re aware of the 16 digit / 20 digit conflict issues with Sims 3 Starter Pack. We didn't become aware of the problem, until we saw a pattern in where users were redeeming the product code. 

If you redeem the 16 digit humble code in the client, your game details page should have a proper 20 digit key for installing the game. (However it is still possible to have not gotten an updated 20 digit key) 

If you unfortunately redeemed the game through www.origin.com/account it would retain the same 16 digit key instead of issuing a proper 20 digit key needed for the game. [For some who tried this and we redirected you to the thesims3.com to redeem your code this was also incorrect. This was our mistake] 

We're are also working on the overall longevity game redemption issues on our side. 

We are extremely sorry for the mixture of confusion and frustration that this has caused. 

We will be working the next 24 hours on automatically updating all accounts that were affected by this glitch, to ensure you get a proper key for the game. I assure you that we will get this fixed. 

I would also like to say thank you to everyone who has participated in the HumbleBundle and has helped raise money for charity, but again we are sorry for this issue, and we're working to resolve this.

Source: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9666913.page

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 33 of 168 (1,369 Views)

Re: The sims 3 starter pack, no purchase history!!

Community Manager

Up to 24 hours unfortunately! Sorry! Confusedmileyfrustrated:

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 35 of 168 (1,347 Views)

All Replies

the sims 3 not showing up on purchase history

★★★ Newbie

i redeemed a code on thesims3.com that i got from Humble Bundle.

than they said for me to check out my purchase history to dowload the game but the game is not on my purchased history.
how should i proceed?

Message 1 of 168 (1,167 Views)

who has same problem like me? (humble bundle sims 3 starter pack who already have sims 3)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i already have sims 3, and i bought humble bundle(which include sims3 starter pack) when humble is opened , and registered it and check my library found no starter pack. After several trial my code, there was a message 'code already used', i thought it did successfully, but not. My library was empty still.

i know code length problem here, but i want to know who else have same problem like me.

Message 2 of 168 (2,796 Views)

Error Retreiving humble bundle code

★★★ Newbie

i tried to activate my the sims 3 starter pack that i bought from Humble Origin Bundle today, and an error came out.
i actually managed to activate the code, but it comes a message saying "visit purchase history to download the game", and when i go to purchase history page, this is what comes out: " You have not purchased any items. "

Can someone please help me out? thanks.

Message 3 of 168 (1,110 Views)

Re: Error Retreiving humble bundle code

★ Novice

The same happened to me. My purchase history is blank and when I reattempt to enter the key its says the key has already been used.

Message 4 of 168 (1,074 Views)

Re: who has same problem like me? (humble bundle sims 3 starter pack who already have sims 3)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having this exactly problem

Message 5 of 168 (2,635 Views)

Humble Origin Bundle..

★ Novice

I donated to a charity and got codes for Origin too get games. The Sims 3 Starter Pack was one of them. I read online that I had to register on The Sims 3 website for the game to work so I redeemed my code on that. A message popped up that said to check my purchse history and there is nothing in it. Now when I try to redeem my code it says it has already been used. All I want is to play The SIms 3 and this is very frustrating. Please help. There must have been a glitch somewhere...

Message 6 of 168 (933 Views)

Re: who has same problem like me? (humble bundle sims 3 starter pack who already have sims 3)

★ Novice

same here i active the game on sims page and says

go to purchase history , i go and i have nothing there ,, 

Message 7 of 168 (2,565 Views)

★★ Novice

does anyone knows how to solve it, I had to buy the humble bundle twice, first time it wansny even the sims starter pack but nghtlife instead Frown

Message 8 of 168 (2,553 Views)

no serial number

★★★ Newbie

i bought the humble bundle yesterday and was going to activate my games today. for some reason i can't install the sims 3 because i need a serial number that i don't have...is there a way to retrieve it?

Message 9 of 168 (1,424 Views)