The sims 3 monte vista won't redeem

by chatchat82

Original Post

The sims 3 monte vista won't redeem

★★★ Newbie

Hi i bought the sims 3 monte vista, but when i want to redeem it on this site store.thesims3.com/myAccount.html , when i push redeem it's only turn in a loop and do nothing, anyone have seen this problem before ?

Message 1 of 13 (605 Views)

Re: The sims 3 monte vista won't redeem

Hero (Retired)

@chatchat82 Is your computer a pc or mac? Are you sure you are trying to redeem in the right place redeem a code?

Message 2 of 13 (594 Views)

★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. I have a PC, and have been able to redeem other Sims 3 Worlds games this way. I am on the redeem a code page. Monte Vista just times out.

Message 3 of 13 (565 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Wr3n77 @chatchat82 Are you getting any error messages? Did you try redeeming the codes in Origin?

Message 4 of 13 (555 Views)

★ Novice

Origin redirects to Sims3 website. No error message just loads for a long time then says it has timed out and needs me to log in again for security reasons. @roberta591

Message 5 of 13 (542 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Wr3n77 Did you try to redeem MV on thesims3.com - my page - myaccount - redeem a code.

Message 6 of 13 (527 Views)

★ Novice
Yes. That's where it gets stuck.
Message 7 of 13 (521 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@Wr3n77 Did you check your purchase history in thesims3.com store to see if it did redeem?

Message 8 of 13 (512 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem with Dragon Valley! Now when I try to redeem my code, it even says that it's already been used but the world is not in my purchase history either.

Message 9 of 13 (507 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@NoraMostue Did you enter the code more then once? Once the code is entered that code can not be entered again. Did you log out and log back in to update the site data?

Message 10 of 13 (500 Views)