The sims 3 High end loft stuff problem PLEASE HELP

by LuisL99

Original Post

The sims 3 High end loft stuff problem PLEASE HELP

★★★ Apprentice
I downloaded the sims 3 high end loft stuff then I went to my game and the content was there with no problem.then the next day I went back on my game when I went to build buy mode the objects from high end loft stuff were invisible and when I clicked on it nothing happened.What should I do?PLEASE HELP
Message 1 of 9 (347 Views)

Re: The sims 3 High end loft stuff problem PLEASE HELP

Hero

Does it still show as installed on the launcher (aka is the icon highlighted) ?

What's your operating system ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 9 (342 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes it does show up on the launcher,my operating system is windows
Message 3 of 9 (338 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
I think it might have not installed right because every time I install a sims 3 expansion pack or stuff pack on origin it says installing then the wizard install shield shows up in the bottom of my PC and when I click on it it's invisible/transparent it doesn't load.This even happened with the base game.What can I do to help with this problem
Message 4 of 9 (332 Views)

Hero

Try a clean reinstall following the instructions here: http://simswiki.info/wiki.php?title=Game_Help:TS3_Uninstall and here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/Help-Guide-All-in-one-fix-except-hardware-issues-PC-only/m-p/734... where it says Delete game installers

Manually delete everything if above method does not work: https://help.ea.com/article/manually-uninstalling-the-sims-3

Make sure everything Sims is gone from your computer before reinstalling

If the game still shows in your Uninstaller Menu afterwards, you can use CCleaner to get rid of those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 9 (326 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It's so confusing to uninstall.I was reading the instructions and it said to dellete electronic arts folder does that mean I'm going to have to dellete all of my expansion and stuff packs? Can't I just run the exe file that uninstalls the sims 3 high end loft stuff? Is my game up to date it's version is 9.0.73.019017
Message 6 of 9 (323 Views)

Hero

If it says 9.0... in your launcher, they you're not uptodate.

Try applying the super patch over everything then

http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Patch-1-67/td-p/67858/

If that doesn't help, do try the uninstall instructions for HELS only first.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 9 (316 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
I don't think that the sims 3 bage game version 1.42.130 is up to date is it?
and on that link you have me do I download the super patch or the thing that says incremental 1.66
Message 8 of 9 (312 Views)

Hero

No, 1.42 is not uptodate.

Try the super patch instead of the incremental one. That is from any version

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 9 (305 Views)