The Sims Mega Deluxe edition (Sims+Livin Large, House Party, Hot Date)

by CPebbles725

Original Post

The Sims Mega Deluxe edition (Sims+Livin Large, House Party, Hot Date)

★★★ Newbie

I have the case and the original CD keys, but am missing The Sims Deluxe Edition CD 1 and I was wondering if there was a way to legally download with a legitimate key because I really miss playing Frown

Message 1 of 5 (1,628 Views)

Re: The Sims Mega Deluxe edition (Sims+Livin Large, House Party, Hot Date)

★★★★★ Expert

Yes you can just go to origin log whit your account on where you registered your game then go to "my games " section in origin then press your game icon press download when it is finished install it update it and you are all set to go if you have any problems or can not access that account then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 2 of 5 (1,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I never registered the game with Origin, this is my first time using it. I'm not sure if I even registered with EA because I didn't have internet access at the time. All I have is the CD case with original CD keys and all but one disc :/ No luck with Origin

Message 3 of 5 (1,619 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Ok then redeem your code and register the game in the origin if you don't have an account create one to redeem code go to origin log whit your new account press Origin at the top bar and the press Redeem Product Code after that enter your code as you see it in your box you can use dashes or whit out as explained in the instructions you will get when you redeem it after you enter your code press next then you will see the game tile and its game futures after you read all that press next and finish your activation process of the code after your are finished a download will start if it does not start automatically then go to "my games " section of origin and press your game icon you will see it it is big you cant miss it after that press it press download and when it is finished install it update it and you are all set to go if you have any problem and for some reason cant register your game then 

For this you will need to contact Origin/EA support they will gladly help you whit this problem https://help.ea.com/en/origin go here press contact as give information press I still need help at the bottom of the page and then press start live chat and you will get a live chat whit an EA agent that will be glad to help you

if this helps pleas give XP to my account thanks
mark this as solution if it solves your question so others will know the answer when they come here

Message 4 of 5 (1,613 Views)

Hero

I think older games need to be registered by game advisors.

Don't think you can register Sims 1.

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Set your language to US at the bottom
  3. Click on Contact a game advisor 
  4. Describe your issue with a few words
  5. Click on Find a Solution
  6. Select Product: ex: The Sims 3 or Origin
  7. Select Issue Type: ex: Billing/Purchasing or Account Management
  8. Select Platform: PC
  9. Click Find solution
  10. Scroll down and click I still need help
  11. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

With Pics here: http://sims3.crinrict.com/en/2012/10/how-to-contact-ea.html

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,602 Views)