The Sims 3: island paradise freezing and lagging problem?

by mooonbunny03

Original Post

The Sims 3: island paradise freezing and lagging problem?

★★ Novice

I bought this expansion pack last week,and was very disappointed with its performance. I already did everything to minimize the lag and freezing but still nothing work and found out that this EP is the one that caused the problem, I already have other expansion packs and everything goes well,except of this island paradise. Hoping that they can make a patch for this,as I was really looking forward to play this EP.  Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 4 (2,582 Views)

Re: The Sims 3: island paradise freezing and lagging problem?

[ Edited ]
Hero

Islo paradiso is a large world and the whole ocean being routable makes it that the lags can get terrible.

The world also has a lot of routing issues.

Other than the usual suggestions that you already tried (I do assume they are included in 'everything', including to unchart all islands with the cheat, I don't know what would help. Sorry.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (2,520 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Maybe if you move out of the island paradise map some of the lag will stop Confusedmileyhappy: I hope this worked

Message 3 of 4 (2,406 Views)

★★ Apprentice
It's the bad routing in most of the houseboats, especially the Scott household, many people say. Some people even had to go the full way and delete every single one of them, which fixed the lag but that's quite frustrating because they were a main attraction to the EP.
Message 4 of 4 (313 Views)