Help us improve Answer HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks
Ask. Answer. Be the Hero.
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
xiamaiyin8

The Sims 3: island paradise freezing and lagging problem?

I bought this expansion pack last week,and was very disappointed with its performance. I already did everything to minimize the lag and freezing but still nothing work and found out that this EP is the one that caused the problem, I already have other expansion packs and everything goes well,except of this island paradise. Hoping that they can make a patch for this,as I was really looking forward to play this EP.  :smileysad:

crinrict
Topics: 176
XP: 4,455
Solutions: 4,118

Re: The Sims 3: island paradise freezing and lagging problem?

[ Edited ]

Islo paradiso is a large world and the whole ocean being routable makes it that the lags can get terrible.

The world also has a lot of routing issues.

Other than the usual suggestions that you already tried (I do assume they are included in 'everything', including to unchart all islands with the cheat, I don't know what would help. Sorry.

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.
Keeper
kaylen88

Maybe if you move out of the island paradise map some of the lag will stop :smileyhappy: I hope this worked

Lookout
parameep

It's the bad routing in most of the houseboats, especially the Scott household, many people say. Some people even had to go the full way and delete every single one of them, which fixed the lag but that's quite frustrating because they were a main attraction to the EP.