Re: The Sims 3 custom tattoos not showing up

by crinrict

Original Post

The Sims 3 custom tattoos not showing up

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I have The Sims 3, Pets, and Late Night installed. I've tried many different times with multiple tattoos, but they never show up in my game. I have all the default ones still but none that I've downloaded. I'm pretty positive that I'm installing them correctly also so I'm not sure what else to try.

Message 1 of 27 (6,903 Views)

Hero

You downloaded them from the exchange to your launcher and then installed them to your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 27 (6,857 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah. It says they're installed and I've tried multiple tattoos. I thought it might have been because I didn't have ambitions but I have it now and it still won't show up.

Message 3 of 27 (6,850 Views)

Hero

Have you tried installing something other than a tattoo to see if that works ?

There are some tattoos that are pre-ambitions that aren't' found in the tattoo section but are makeup or accessory but if you downloaded them from the tattoo section of the Exchange, they should be real tattoos.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 27 (6,843 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yeah I have a lot of custom content installed(sims, lots, pets, etc.) I've never had a problem with anything else not showing up.

I actually got one out of the 40+ I've tried to install to show up. I downloaded it just like everything else though so I'm not sure why nothing else will.

Message 5 of 27 (6,841 Views)

Hero

Maybe there's a problem with the tattoos. The exchange is not  a very bug-free zone. There are many issues with it.

Maybe someone else can help you or has a similar problem.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 27 (6,839 Views)

★★★ Novice

Not sure if this info is helpful but the tattoos that are working are saving as cas parts and the ones that aren't are saving as styles. If that's the problem then is it fixable at all or can I not use them whatsoever?

Message 7 of 27 (6,832 Views)

Hero

Do you have a link for me of one that works and one that doesn't.

I'll try myself.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 27 (6,829 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 9 of 27 (6,825 Views)

Hero

I've tried the first one and it works in my game Frown

Where are you looking ? The tattoo part ? Did you try showing only custom content for the tatoo ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 27 (6,821 Views)