Re: The Sims 3 achievements missing on game

by EA_Mai

Original Post

The Sims 3 achievements missing on game

★ Novice

It begin when my pc started to update windows 10 (at that time i did not realize) and I just ran the sims 3 as usual, and when I tried to login the connection was so slow (it can reach 5 minutes to login) and I tried to login and logout for 3 times (I just tried login and logout, I didn't play my game yet) and still the same the connection is so slow, so I restarted the pc (when I restarted for the first time there's no notification about the update) After I restart the pc and run sims 3 the connection run smoothly, AND when I click the online section and click the achievements list suddenly the list became weird, it showed 206 completed of 113, normally should be 109 completed of 253, so I restarted the game several times and doesn't work, the achievements list only change 109 completed of 113, normally should be 109 of 253. I have all expansions pack installed except Island Paradise & Into The Future. 

Look at that pics, the last achievements which I completed should be unlocked on June 15 at 4pm, but it unlocked on June 16 at 3am

I need your help guys

Message 1 of 2 (593 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 achievements missing on game

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi @ancort,

Welcome to Answers HQ!

Let's try to fix this Standard smile

Could you try to delete the socialCache.package you can find in Documents \ Electronic Arts \ The Sims 3 folder? Make sure to do it while your game and launcher are closed.

Then try to open your game. If you are still logged in, logout and login again. Any changes?

-Mai

Message 2 of 2 (528 Views)