Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Keeper
krissymoodz

The Sims 3 Supernatural PC Download codes

[ Edited ]

Hello-

I just purchased and downloaded  The Sims 3 Supernatural and free items that came with the game from Orgin. I was given two codes, one for the PC game and another code for the free items. I used the first code for the game, and then the second code for the free items( did not explain that I would have to use codes two separate time after each download). Well, when I went to download both, only the free items showed up for download and not the game. I reused the code again and I was denied access, telling me that the code was already in use. I have not recieved the downloaded game, and I was not sure wether I was just out of luck or what. Is there any way I could recieve a new purchase code without needing a full 39.99 refund for the game?

Here is the original Purchase Code for The Sims Supernatural- [serial code removed]

Thank You

Kristen Clausell

crinrict
Topics: 140
XP: 3,661
Solutions: 3,777

Re: The Sims 3 Supernatural PC Download codes

After entering the code, the stuff should be available for download in your purchase history to download. Did you check there ?

You should remove your serial code from your post cause everyone can see it.

Good Luck and Happy Simming
Crin

Please accept a solution if your issue is solved. XP is also appreciated
I don't work or have any association with EA
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM.
Help us helpers to help you

Bitte akzeptiere eine Lösung, wenn dein Problem gelöst ist und verteile XP an Beiträge, die du hilfreich findest.
Ich arbeite nicht für EA und habe sonst auch keinerlei Verbindung zu EA.