Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

The Sims 3 Serial Code

by talia93

Original Post

The Sims 3 Serial Code

★★★★ Newbie

I lost my sims 3 generations serial code, but I have the CD... It works for both windows and mac. I just don't know what I should do about the missing serial code... Do I buy a new one?

Message 1 of 4 (609 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Serial Code

Champion

READ FIRST] Known issues, guides and FAQ 

[Information] How to Register The Sims 3 

Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert...

See above links, then if you still need assistance you'll need to contact Customer Support/Game Advisors. Here's How:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

-------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps as it could help others & Click XP if someone helped!

***Please note...I do not work for EA/Origin/Pogo
Questions belong in the forums. I don't answer questions via PM
-
----( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)”----

Message 2 of 4 (602 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

It's not a digital copy, though. I have the CD, just not the serial code. 
I lost the case with the codes in it, and all I have left is the Sims 3 Generations CD ROM. It works both for windows and Mac, and I wanted to install it in my MacbookPro. I already have the Sims 3 base game, late night and showtime installed. But without the code, I can't download generations.
All I need to know is how to get that.

Message 3 of 4 (598 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think this might  work because this also happened to my cousin.Click on my games,click generations then click the small i(info) and the product code should be there.Hope I helpedStandard smile

talia93 wrote:

I lost my sims 3 generations serial code, but I have the CD... It works for both windows and mac. I just don't know what I should do about the missing serial code... Do I buy a new one?

Message 4 of 4 (351 Views)

Want more Sims?

Check out our Sims forums for tutorials and all things Sims.

View more

Check out the new EA Help!

We want to make finding the help you need better, faster, and easier.

So, we’ve had some work done at help.ea.com