The Sims 3 Serial Code

by Talia93

Original Post

Highlighted

The Sims 3 Serial Code

★★★ Newbie

I lost my sims 3 generations serial code, but I have the CD... It works for both windows and mac. I just don't know what I should do about the missing serial code... Do I buy a new one?

Message 1 of 4 (960 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Serial Code

Hero (Retired)

READ FIRST] Known issues, guides and FAQ 

[Information] How to Register The Sims 3 

Common Questions & Issues: Email change, merge, compromised, codes, online pass, gamert...

See above links, then if you still need assistance you'll need to contact Customer Support/Game Advisors. Here's How:

1 Click on the following link: https://help.ea.com/contact-us
2 Make sure you are logged in (top right corner)
3 Click on the blue button "Contact a Game Advisor"
4 Enter the name of your game or product (or "Origin" for account-related issues) and click "Find Solutions"
5 Select the type of issue and the platform you play on, and click on "Find Solutions".
6 Click on the blue button "I still need help" if the FAQ articles do not apply to your situation.
7 Select a contact option. Note that you may get different contact options depending on your country.

-------------------------------------------------------------。 ◕‿◕。------------------
✔ Please don't forget to resolve your question if this helps and Click XP if someone helped!

Message 2 of 4 (949 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's not a digital copy, though. I have the CD, just not the serial code. 
I lost the case with the codes in it, and all I have left is the Sims 3 Generations CD ROM. It works both for windows and Mac, and I wanted to install it in my MacbookPro. I already have the Sims 3 base game, late night and showtime installed. But without the code, I can't download generations.
All I need to know is how to get that.

Message 3 of 4 (945 Views)

★ Novice

I think this might  work because this also happened to my cousin.Click on my games,click generations then click the small i(info) and the product code should be there.Hope I helpedStandard smile

@Talia93 wrote:

I lost my sims 3 generations serial code, but I have the CD... It works for both windows and mac. I just don't know what I should do about the missing serial code... Do I buy a new one?

Message 4 of 4 (698 Views)