Re: The Sims 3 Pets, Origin says my game is installed but the acutal game isn't really installed?? D

by xxxselenalovexxx

Original Post

Re: The Sims 3 Pets, Origin says my game is installed but the actual game isn't really installed?? D

Hero

See this: http://bluebellflora.com/how-to-do-a-clean-uninstall-and-reinstall-on-a-mac/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 11 of 15 (1,446 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Pets, Origin says my game is installed but the acutal game isn't really installed?? D

★★★ Newbie
Yeah
Message 12 of 15 (1,391 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 Pets, Origin says my game is installed but the acutal game isn't

★ Novice

The game isn't showing up in my computer files, it's not there. But it gives me the option to play the game in the Origin application, but when I try to open it, it says an "Unknown Error". 

Message 13 of 15 (930 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Did anyone solve this because I'm dealing with this. I have a windows computer though and mine is late night. It was working fine but I hadn't played it because my game was slow because of the cc.I uninstalled a couple and went to play when I saw Late Night wasn't showing. I checked my programs and it showed so I uninstalled. When I went to reinstall with Origin it said it was installed and it wasn't.

Message 14 of 15 (703 Views)

EA app Team

Hi @Dracoforever1,

Origin is telling you The Sims 3 Late night is installed in your computer but you uninstalled it, right?

Please, open your launcher and check if it's also showing as installed there. If it is not, then try to clear your Origin cache following the instructions you will find in this article.

Let us know if you have any questions Wink

-Mai

Message 15 of 15 (689 Views)