The Sims 3 PLUS Seasons won't install Seasons

by GrayLSheep

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 PLUS Seasons won't install Seasons

★★★ Newbie

When I first got The Sims 3 Plus Seasons, I installed The Sims 3 first by using The Sims 3 code. A couple of days later, I went to go install seasons, but when I put the disk in, it went to Origin and showed Sims 3 was already installed. I don't know how I can get to where I can install The Sims 3 Seasons. It won't let me install it because it is on the same disk and it says I already installed The Sims 3, so it wont let me put in The Sims 3 Seasons code.  I really want to play seasons...please help.

Message 1 of 4 (433 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: The Sims 3 PLUS Seasons won't install Seasons

Community Manager

You should have two different codes for the game and the expansion. I can see both, the game and the expansion in your account. If you do not find the second code, please just log into your Origin client and right-click on the icon thie Seasons there. Choose "Show Game Details" and you should see the code for the expansion on the Game Details page.

GameDetails.png

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (452 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You should have two different codes for the game and the expansion. I can see both, the game and the expansion in your account. If you do not find the second code, please just log into your Origin client and right-click on the icon thie Seasons there. Choose "Show Game Details" and you should see the code for the expansion on the Game Details page.

GameDetails.png

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 4 (453 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble with getting the sims 3 plus seasons to play. When I play sims 3 plus pets the game keeps shutting me out. I can't seem to get Sims 2 university installed and I have sims 2 on my computer.

Message 3 of 4 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Sorry I posted the wrong post here. I am glad that your issue has been resolved.

Message 4 of 4 (273 Views)