The Sims 3 : Monte Vista (Installing Problems)

by desv9807

Original Post

The Sims 3 : Monte Vista (Installing Problems)

★★★ Newbie

Hi everyone..

I'm sorry if some of you don't understand, i'm french from Quebec and i'm 14 yrs old, so i'll do my best for you guys to understand my beautiful and «natural» english.

So, I have this problem with Monte Vista and Hidden Springs, I downloaded the worlds, the October 2nd (my bday ^.^) , and there's this problem that on my Profile it's marked that I have the Monte Vista and Hidden Springs but, when i click on the button of monte vista world and it says: Get the Bundle. But i've allready paid it in the Worlds Bundle! :catsad: Please help.. I really want this world.

Message 1 of 4 (103 Views)

Re: The Sims 3 : Monte Vista (Installing Problems)

Hero

Where do you click on the button ? In your launcher ? Ingame to start a game with it ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (101 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You know on The Sims 3 website, in our profile. You have sort of ''Badges'' and then you have the games & the worlds you have colored. I clicked on the Hidden Springs and it worked. But, when i did it with the Monte Vista, it says (said? P.s. sorry for my bad english, again.) that i have to buy it. But i already did :c !!

Also, Hidden Springs appears in the game, but not Monte Vista as well. -_-''  

Message 3 of 4 (92 Views)

Hero

Does it show up in your purchase history here: https://store.thesims3.com/purchaseHistory.html ? If so, try downloading it from there.

If it doesn't, contact a game advisor

Game advisors can be found through live chat.

1. https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ 
  2. Click on the orange NEXT button
  3. Select a platform
  4. Click on the orange NEXT button
  5. Select a topic and describe your problem in a few words
  6. Click on the orange NEXT button
  7. Click Chat Now to chat with a Game Advisor

In Details here: How to contact a Game Advisor using the new EA Help page

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (87 Views)