Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise - Origin haven't emailed me my Registration Code

by tiagibson1234

Original Post

Accepted Solution

The Sims 3 Island Paradise - Origin haven't emailed me my Registration Code

★★★ Newbie

Trying to install The Sims 3 Island Paradise that I pre-ordered from Origin & I can't find the Registration Code, it isn't in any of the emails, it was supposed to be in the conformation email but it isn't. I have the codes for all of the free stuff that is with it but not the actual game.

This is pathetic I have had issues with every game I have pre-ordered to download from Origin!

Can anyone help?Confusedmileysad:

Message 1 of 19 (8,811 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. Checked all over the forums. What worked for me was that I restarted Origin and the product code magically appeared in the info section of the game in Origin. 2 hours wasted for a simple solution. EA customer service, make note that if the product code is not showing in Origin after downloading, a simple restart of Origin may solve the problem.

View in thread

Message 4 of 19 (8,633 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

You can see the icon for Island Paradise in your Origin client, correct? You can always get your Product Code when you right-click on the icon and choose Show Game Details:

GameDetails.png

But usually you do not need the registration code for anything once the expansion shows up in your Origin client. Just download, install, and play it.

Your friendly neighbourhood forum admin.

spectre.png
Message 2 of 19 (8,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But unfortunately for me it's not showing up at all, no serial code in the mail or origin...

Message 3 of 19 (8,625 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had the same problem. Checked all over the forums. What worked for me was that I restarted Origin and the product code magically appeared in the info section of the game in Origin. 2 hours wasted for a simple solution. EA customer service, make note that if the product code is not showing in Origin after downloading, a simple restart of Origin may solve the problem.

Message 4 of 19 (8,634 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love you!!!!!!!!!

Message 5 of 19 (8,389 Views)

★ Novice

omg i had such stress witht the stupid code!! BUT THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!!!! now imma simmin' in my island paradiseLarge smile!!!

Message 6 of 19 (8,315 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

IP still asks for the code on install, unlike all the other expansions I ordered through Origin. I was able to find it under details, but that isn't listed in the 
"where to find" when it is asking for the code. They really need to get on the ball. I installed it on a different machine earlier in the week by finding the code accidentally. Today I could not remember where the heck I found it, so your message saved me further hassle.

Message 7 of 19 (8,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you kind soul

Message 8 of 19 (5,914 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

OMG! THANK YOU!~!!!!! Confusedmileyvery-happy:

Message 9 of 19 (3,728 Views)

★ Novice
I looked at my email and the email was there but no registration code...someone someone plz help
Message 10 of 19 (3,621 Views)