The Sims 3: Island Paradise Issues

by Rosita1973

Original Post

The Sims 3: Island Paradise Issues

★★★ Novice

I need help plz ...... I was downloading things from the store from the exchange room and now my game is not working.... Will not show the people,there moods. I can't click on nothing. Sims household money is gone tooo . Getting frustrated !!!!

Message 1 of 4 (115 Views)

Re: The Sims 3: Island Paradise Issues

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-3/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps/td-p/714/

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (112 Views)

★★★ Novice

How do I get to the  factory reset ? I don't know how to find all these things in documents ugh. I have know clue how to use a flash drive either ....plz help 

Message 3 of 4 (108 Views)

Hero

Hi,

you can move it to a external drive, another destination on your hard disc or simply rename the folder.

If you feel unconfortable with moving aournd files on your computer, get someone to help you out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (100 Views)