The Sims 3 Island Paradise Freezing

by Rachel1109

Original Post

Re: The Sims 3 Island Paradise Freezing

★★★★★ Newbie
Island paradise breaks my heart. It looks so cool and I paid for it but I simply cannot play it. I have tried everything; deleting, resetting, adding mods, deactivating downloads, turning off installed content, disabling features and entering cheats. I honestly wish I could trade it in for a new expansion since it is basically a waste of time but I downloaded it so I guess I'm screwed. I do love the game and other expansions though.
Message 31 of 37 (1,362 Views)

★ Novice
Hey ! Developers! Why we so long waiting new patch for island paradiso !!! We paid our money for normal game or not ?!
Message 32 of 37 (1,256 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem.  I don't have Lunar Lakes or the tree of prosperity.  It only began after I purchased Island Paradise.  It has completely ruined the game and taken what should be a fun experience to a miserable and frustrating one. Thinking of giving up my favorite games...The Sims. why won't the developers help us!

Message 33 of 37 (1,234 Views)

★ Novice

Why so much hate against the Scoot family haha... and it's 2018 and this problem is still happening for me. 

Message 34 of 37 (1,041 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Rachel1109 i have the same problem.
Message 35 of 37 (714 Views)

@Tygars_S  Please describe your issue(s) more fully, so someone can help you.

——————————————————————————————————————————

I don't work for EA. I'm just trying to help fellow players with their games.
Message 36 of 37 (694 Views)

Community Manager
Hey @Tygars_S,

As it's been a few days since your last post, I'll lock this older thread here to limit necroposting. If you're still expericing the issue, please open a new thread and add the details @puzzlezaddict asked for below.

Thanks.
Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 37 of 37 (631 Views)